Other Practice Areas
As a general practice firm, Miller Scott & Holbrook is equipped to handle most legal problems faced by individuals and small-to-medium sized businesses. In addition to Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Real Estate, and Zoning, our attorneys regularly help clients with the following kinds of problems:
- Business organization – corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies.
- Consumer protection – warranties, automobile leases, consumer credit, debt collection, etc.
- Divorce and other family law matters.
- Employer-employee disputes.
- Environmental law
- Military law.
- Property taxation – challenging assessments, recovering overpayment of taxes.
- Wills and estate administration – individuals and small estates.
This is not a complete list, of course. If you have a different legal problem, come in for a free consultation. If it is something you can handle yourself, we’ll give you a few suggestions and you’re on your way. On the other hand, if it requires expertise that we don’t have, we’ll help you find a specialist who can help you.
But if it is one of the many kinds of legal problems that we can solve, we’ll be ready to represent you, in court or out of court, until the problem is resolved to your satisfaction.